GRC composites can be manufactured using a wide range of production techniques, including:
- - Manual Spraying- a very versatile technique for the production of high-strength components of a simple or complex nature.
- - Automatic traverse spraying for volume production of standard components. The degree of automation and investment depends on final output requirements
- - Robotic spraying for high productivity during the manufacture of complex architectural panels.
- - Premix spraying particularly for intricate details.
- - Vibration casting for low-cost production of utility components.
- - Extrusion systems for volume production of linear profiled elements
- - <<In-situ>>site applications using pre-blended dry-bagged mixes.